Shop for unique jewelry.
Books We Love
Google Friend Connect
- Wes R on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
- It’s the time of year to think about planting roses. « knittinpeace on The Roses I grow in Central Oregon
- GottaGetChickens on Feather brained? I got another chick.
- Chickens. Can’t live with ‘em… « knittinpeace on Soothing my inner farmgirl.
- Animal Mother on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
Author Archives: Chloe
I must admit that I’m sure feeling the pressure today. After Anne’s great Vlog announcing our RoC@ RETINOL CORREXTION® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream Giveaway, Robin’s gorgeous hippy picture and personal vulnerability, and Susan’s delicious recipe for beautiful skin, I can’t help … Continue reading
My daughter and I going to BlogoHer 2011 for the very first time to learn the fine art of blogging.
It was hard to get back into the cooking routine after our vacation. This recipe came to me after my daughter described a delicious tomato bruschetta she and her husband had at their favorite Italian restaurant. I just added stuff … Continue reading
A Fun Girl doesn’t happen in a vacuum, and right there ought to be a very funny joke about fun girls not doing any vacuuming but I can’t think of one. Maybe because friendships to me are very serious business. … Continue reading