Shop for unique jewelry.
Books We Love
Google Friend Connect
- Wes R on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
- It’s the time of year to think about planting roses. « knittinpeace on The Roses I grow in Central Oregon
- GottaGetChickens on Feather brained? I got another chick.
- Chickens. Can’t live with ‘em… « knittinpeace on Soothing my inner farmgirl.
- Animal Mother on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
Author Archives: Susan
I’m a little peeved at my frenemy, Gwyneth. She highly recommended a restaurant (on the list of her top 10 favorite restaurants in the WORLD), and my dear husband and I decided to go there last night in honor of … Continue reading
Last month when I visited Anne, we visited a lovely hotel near Charlottesville, VA, called Keswick Hall at Monticello. Keswick Hall has been named #1 on a list of Top Small Resorts’ in the Mainland USA by Condé Nast Traveler. I … Continue reading
The Fun Girls are talking about skin care this week, a subject that becomes more important to many of us as we begin to notice subtle changes in our skin that maybe we don’t like so very much. What’s a … Continue reading
When I visited Anne recently, we had a grand time going shopping together in the Carytown neighborhood of Richmond, Virginia.
You may have seen Anne’s announcement on Facebook that Heather and Margaret were the winners of Linda/MomPotter’s Ocean Breeze Jewelry giveaway, which was our first giveaway, here on the Fun Girls.