Shop for unique jewelry.
Books We Love
Google Friend Connect
- Monarch Butterflies on RoC® Night Cream: Review and Giveaway
- Freaking Out Friday: I’m Going to BlogHer 2011 on Life isn’t Fair, or Chloe is Going to Paris
- Melissa AuClair on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Sole à la Grenobloise
- Butterfly on Shopping in Carytown and A Review of Can Can Brasserie in Richmond, VA
- Slow Cooker Fun — That Susan Williams on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
Tag Archives: charlottesville area
Last month when I visited Anne, we visited a lovely hotel near Charlottesville, VA, called Keswick Hall at Monticello. Keswick Hall has been named #1 on a list of Top Small Resorts’ in the Mainland USA by Condé Nast Traveler. I … Continue reading
Susan and I toured Virginia wine country during her recent visit. The Monticello Wine Trail in the Charlottesville area maps out several suggested self-guided tours.