Shop for unique jewelry.
Books We Love
Google Friend Connect
- Wes R on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
- It’s the time of year to think about planting roses. « knittinpeace on The Roses I grow in Central Oregon
- GottaGetChickens on Feather brained? I got another chick.
- Chickens. Can’t live with ‘em… « knittinpeace on Soothing my inner farmgirl.
- Animal Mother on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
Tag Archives: cookbook
The Fun Girls are talking about skin care this week, a subject that becomes more important to many of us as we begin to notice subtle changes in our skin that maybe we don’t like so very much. What’s a … Continue reading
I have completed my part of the Gwyneth Paltrow cook-off. It was fun and a big hit with my family. I had my kids pick the recipe, and my youngest child selected the sole à la grenobloise from page 162 … Continue reading
It is so easy to make fun of Gwyneth Paltrow. She makes herself a target with her earnest claim of being flawed while at the same time being objectively perfect. I don’t mean to take a poke at her here. … Continue reading