Shop for unique jewelry.
Books We Love
Google Friend Connect
- Wes R on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
- It’s the time of year to think about planting roses. « knittinpeace on The Roses I grow in Central Oregon
- GottaGetChickens on Feather brained? I got another chick.
- Chickens. Can’t live with ‘em… « knittinpeace on Soothing my inner farmgirl.
- Animal Mother on Slow Cooker Texas Chili
Tag Archives: recipe
I’m a little peeved at my frenemy, Gwyneth. She highly recommended a restaurant (on the list of her top 10 favorite restaurants in the WORLD), and my dear husband and I decided to go there last night in honor of … Continue reading
The Fun Girls are talking about skin care this week, a subject that becomes more important to many of us as we begin to notice subtle changes in our skin that maybe we don’t like so very much. What’s a … Continue reading
Infused vodkas are all the rage in drink recipes lately. When Susan was at my house recently, we attempted to make blueberry vodka. We used the recipe from My Man’s Belly, which also includes a recipe for a Blueberry Pie … Continue reading
Paris is well-known for its fancy haute cuisine, but I think it is the way the French can take simple foods like potatoes and cheese and turn them into gastronomie française that impresses me most about French cooking. (To give them their … Continue reading
Last Saturday, my husband and I and another married couple with whom we are friends had the privilege of visiting Arrington Vineyards, a lovely spot in Middle Tennessee.